Wide desert Wide desert

cool

like your comment-and i also like your song lol, but i have to stop listening to your songs cause they're very sleepy, but that's good (for you atleast cause that's an automatic 5).

Deflektor responds:

Maybe it's because it's an ambient track,lol!It's not made to be violent^_^!Anyway,thanks again!

Crying Planet FFVII Crying Planet FFVII

zzzzzz

i almmost fell asleep so i had to stop it, for making me almost fall asleep, i giveit an automatic 5. make your songs longer! lol!

Deflektor responds:

Hum,tell me...Why do you five me,although this makes you sleep and the score is 6?PM me for the answer,please.

Eastern Haven Eastern Haven

sweet

%%%%%% oops, i mean 55555555. sorry but i don't have enough space on my mac to download at the moment, but i think you should make your songs much longer dude! but it was still great keep on technoing!

Thanks!

Revival of life Revival of life

cool

it's cool, just add more to it, it sounds like a song in the game link, anyways, i like it, it's sort of sad, but to me it tells a tale.........

Deflektor responds:

In fact,it's always what i'm trying to do...To tell a story.Seems it worked^_^!Thanks,dude!

Heartbeat - Brownhaired Girl Heartbeat - Brownhaired Girl

5 download

i would give this another five besides the original one but my computers a bit messed up so it says i already voted on it when the last time i voted on it was like 3 days ago, i downloaded this tootsweet and played it on loop over and over! keep up the great work man.

PenguinTamer responds:

Thanks a lot, man!! =D

*+(Sonata of True Darkness)+* *+(Sonata of True Darkness)+*

Ha!

Ounghstly, I didn't listen to the whole thing, but I just wanted to say, Ha! You forgot the *+*+ you only wrote *+! ha ph that's funny cause putting those things there is really annoying but I'll give it a five since I gave you a crappy reveiw and I didn't listen to it on purpose.

Chronamut responds:

um.. k.. I only wrote *+ instead of *+*+ because it didnt FIT - and hey its my own personal decoration - thatks for the crappy review.. bastard..

-shawn-

Rocking in the free world Rocking in the free world

good but.......

you can not preform at a concert like that, not with the guitar sounding like that, take it from me, i've been on stage plenty times, i started my career playing guitar for bands trying to make it to the top that sunk down to the buttom to die with other unknown bands, the industry sucked them under but when i got my band i had my friend manage us and we had and have not troubles, we've performed like dogs all the time! it's stressful but it's fun to see the young kids just jumping up and down, with excitment flooding there eyes, i don't mean to brag, but if you release a record don't let them do that that, you have a great new sound, it would be a shame not to hear you on the radio or releasing a record, and if you have, and you had no troubles, then you are luckkkyyy,

PenguinTamer responds:

Originality: 0, OK, that's true. But we have put effort in it. But live the audio quality is better than this of course o_O. I don't know much about guitars, as I'm but a drummer. And we don't have plans to get on the radio yet, as we're only about 15-17 years old, the lot of us. I'll replace the file when we have the equipment to make better quality audio file, but we still need about €300 so we'll have it by next month.

Apple Guy Apple Guy

cool

pretty weird, i think it's more of trance than micellanious, but i like it. good work.

Lino responds:

Thanx man

Strings & beats Strings & beats

i thought it wasn't bad

i liked it, it had an egyption beat to it, and it was just plain great, you should make more and become a member of my club, Audio Portal Club, which has a selftitled thread.

Sugary-Cupcakes responds:

I had more like it but my uncle reformated my hardrive so all of it is gone...
but hey thanks Ill jion that club
music appriciation man

-Disc-: A Dramatic Reading -Disc-: A Dramatic Reading

wtf?

if you don't tell jokes that aren't funny, then when why are you trying to joke?