Dark Wind Blowing Dark Wind Blowing

Hey!

You used my song room fool (the sad piano part in it) and didn't credit me! Wait, but it doesn't say for my song used in 1 submission, it says 0 for that. So what exactly is going on here? You used part of it, and I know it's mine because it goes into the same track afterwards! So wtf happend?

Sahm responds:

Actually I didn't use your song, I made that short loop myself with some Garageband loops. After listening to Room Fool, I recognise that you used the same loops I have but it sounds nothing like the song in this movie.

A day in the life of BBS A day in the life of BBS

LOL

That was funny with the Bigbadron part, hey, what's that flash were it said if bigbadron was an admin and it showed all those helpful thread locked by him?

Goth Lyfe 4: Goth Money Goth Lyfe 4: Goth Money

cool

even though goth seems to have lost it's popularity, i liked the animation.

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

i hole pee for thing thing

one of the best games i have ever played in my whole entire life, i'm a big fan of the3 series of thing thing, the game is so addicting, i started playing it at 6:30, and i finally realized i needed some dinner. great game

Wide desert Wide desert

cool

like your comment-and i also like your song lol, but i have to stop listening to your songs cause they're very sleepy, but that's good (for you atleast cause that's an automatic 5).

Deflektor responds:

Maybe it's because it's an ambient track,lol!It's not made to be violent^_^!Anyway,thanks again!

Crying Planet FFVII Crying Planet FFVII

zzzzzz

i almmost fell asleep so i had to stop it, for making me almost fall asleep, i giveit an automatic 5. make your songs longer! lol!

Deflektor responds:

Hum,tell me...Why do you five me,although this makes you sleep and the score is 6?PM me for the answer,please.

Eastern Haven Eastern Haven

sweet

%%%%%% oops, i mean 55555555. sorry but i don't have enough space on my mac to download at the moment, but i think you should make your songs much longer dude! but it was still great keep on technoing!

Thanks!